- 0 Comment(s)
Diabetes has become a common health problem in recent years, affecting millions of people around the world. Diabetes or high blood sugar turns out when the body is unable to generate enough insulin or use it effectively. Diabetes could lead the way on to increase in sugar within the blood, which may raise the danger of stroke and heart condition too.
Find out which home remedy you should be consuming daily, starting today!
- The juice of small wheat plants can also eradicate incurable diseases. The juice is also called green blood. Drinking half a cup of fresh wheat germ juice every morning and evening is beneficial in diabetes.
- Basil leaves have Antioxidants and other essential elements present in them, from which eugenol, methyl eugenol and caryophyllene are formed. All these elements together help the cells that store and release insulin to function properly. To reduce the level of diabetes, take two to three basil leaves on an empty stomach daily. You can also take its juice.
- To keep blood sugar levels low, include 1 gram of cinnamon in your daily diet for a month.
- Dip a bag of green tea in hot water for a few minutes. Then remove the bag and have a cup of this tea in the morning or before meals.
- To control diabetes, the juice of neem leaves should be drunk on an empty stomach. Neem raises insulin receptor sensitivity, boosts blood circulation by dilating blood vessels, lowers blood glucose levels and reduces dependence on hypoglycemic drugs.
- Fennel is very beneficial for diabetic patients. Eating fennel keeps diabetes under control. Fennel should be eaten regularly after meals.
- Diabetes can be controlled by mixing 10 mg of gooseberry juice with 2 grams of turmeric powder and taking it. Take this solution twice a day.
- Diabetic patients should eat Java plum with black salt. This manages the amount of sugar in the blood.
- Bitter gourd juice decreases the amount of sugar. To manage diabetes, bitter gourd juice should be drunk consistently.
- Grind bel leaves, neem leaves, basil leaves, green leaves of brinjal belia, whole black peppercorns and take it with water, empty stomach, diabetes can be controlled. Remember one thing, do not eat anything for at least half an hour after drinking it.
- Drinking a mixture of tomato, cucumber and bitter gourd juice early in the morning on an empty stomach is also very beneficial in diabetes.
- The use of turnip also lowers blood sugar. Apart from this, the diabetic patient should also use taroi, bottle gourd, parwal, spinach, papaya etc.
- Diabetes can be reduced by taking flaxseed powder with warm water every morning on an empty stomach. Fibre is found in plenty of flaxseed, due to which aids in the proper absorption of fat and sugar. Flaxseeds can reduce post-meal sugar in diabetic patients by about 28 per cent.
- Put fenugreek seeds in a glass of water before sleeping at night. Drink this water on an empty stomach after waking up in the morning and chew fenugreek seeds together. By doing this regularly, diabetes will be controlled.
- Wash some leaves of drumstick and extract their juice. Take a quarter cup of juice and drink it every morning on an empty stomach to keep blood sugar levels under control.
Controlling diabetes can be treated by utilising home remedies. These home remedies regulate insulin levels and support diabetes management. This helps to keep your blood sugar at target and diabetes complications at bay.