- 0 Comment(s)
The major problem everyone faces is the oily hair that ruins the overall appearance. Those who struggle with oily hair regularly can quickly grow frustrated and embarrassed over their appearance. We’ve all been there. Oily hair is the worst. Every person with oily hair can be a task to maintain between having enough oil on the scalp and being a grease head. Dealing with oily hair is far from fun, as the daily struggles that come with the excess oiliness can leave you feeling uncomfortable and self-conscious.
Factors that cause an oily scalp and hair :
If you are surrounded by humid weather, the chances are that your hair and scalp will be very oily even after shampooing, mainly during the summer times. If you are tired of greasy locks, your instinctual reaction might be to shampoo it on the regular basics. Over-washing can quickly lead to more oil. It is also caused by a buildup of excess sebum, a naturally occurring oil produced within our oil glands. Even internal factors such as hormonal imbalance can cause oily scalp and hair.
Keeping your skin healthy and hydrated can overcome this oily hair issue. Even excessive oily hair can leave your skin and hair feeling oily, which can directly affect your everyday beauty routine. And, also the types of products you use and how you style your hair can all contribute to its oiliness.
Some Natural Tips and Herbal care products to flaunt healthy hair:
To have healthy and non-greasy hair requires a lot of attention. For this, we have to go beyond typical drug store hair care products.
Using the right tips, we can overcome splits-ends, dry scalp and other common hair problems.
- Aloe vera is another natural remedy for greasy hair I’ve come to love. It helps unclog your pores and remove overproduced oil because it has cleansing enzymes. It helps absorb oil faster and effectively into your scalp to remove oil and keep your roots hydrated.
- Heena provides deep conditioning to hair without the harmful effects of chemicals.Heena is an old hair care product that softens hair and adds volume and bounce to the strands.
- Apple cider vinegar is the best way to fight the oil in your hair. It controls the infection growing in your scalp and stops the irritation too.
- On one hand, Reetha acts as agreat cleanser and can be used as a natural shampoo for your scalp. Shikakai is an effective remedy on the scalp for protecting against infection and bacteria. Both these herbs help to pull out the immoderate oil on the scalp. You can apply it to the scalp and hair regularly for best results.
- Essential oils –Some essential oils like tea tree oil, lavender oil are useful in getting rid of oily hair. The use of these essential oils lowers itching and also enhances scalp health.
- While it’s still believed that brushing oily hair will only make it worse, the fact is that with the right brush, you can remove all the oil and make it appear less oily. Over-brushing can stimulate more oil production and make your hair more greasy.
- After you wash your hair with shampoo, you have to make sure that you have washed your hair and scalp of any chemical leftover. Also, remember that When you use any conditioner, try to apply it only to the hair ends. After that, please wait for a few minutes and then wash it off.
- Go chemical-free. Heat tools are our worst enemies. Stop using heat products such as straightening irons, blow dryers. So, avoid heat damage.
- Condition your hair properly. If you overdo condition your hair, it might result in greasy and heavy hair. Use conditioner as it is suggested on the bottle or packet.
- Touch your hair less often. One of the easiest ways to get rid of oily hair is to stop touching it every time. Our hands are full of oil-producing glands. So the less we touch our hair, the less oil would be produced.
- Clean your hairbrush regularly. Give your hairbrush a good cleanse. Firstly remove all the hair from the comb. Wash your brush/comb with baby shampoo in a bowl. Gently rinse the grim over it. Later, use a towel to dry your brush/comb.
- Have a healthy diet. Carbohydrates and processed food can increase the oil in the scalp. Don’t eat fried and sugar-containing food, which will affect the scalp and hair. It is important to have nutritious food rich in proteins, vitamins and omega 3 fatty acids.
- Drink lots of water and keep your system hydrated and detoxified. It also helps to keep your hair hydrated. This tip can also help you in getting amazing hair growth too.
Now that you have the perfect tips for oil-free and smooth hair, try them out to get rid of the problem and flaunt your healthy hair.